[This was inspired by girlwiththesilverlocket’s post, Youtube, I love you.]
It started off simple. I would visit YouTube’s home a few times a week, sometimes for homework purposes.
Then it got serious.
I started finding all of these interesting channels, and –I know it’s a bit early to say this, but I can’t help it, I think I’m in love. :’) Our relationship continues to blossom with every new fascinating video and every amusing comment.
Anyway…here are some of the channels I absolutely adore. Each channel has a link to one of my favorite posts!
1. JacksGap Not only does Jack Harries post hilarious videos, but he’s worthy of a good cheek-pinching, British, and has an identical twin –who is equally adorable.
2. Danisnotonfire You have to understand, I am a lover of dry humor. His videos are sometimes sarcastic, genuine, and relatable.
3. glozell1 GloZell is hilarious! I especially like her reaction videos…and it’s not just because she’s also a major fan of One Direction. *Ahem.* She also has a separate advice channel.
4. tyleroakley LOVE him. He doesn’t have to try to be funny, he’s naturally hilarious and lovable!
5. HSTSketchComedy Please. If you are going to watch one specific video on this list WATCH THIS ONE. They do sketches on stereotypes, like this one, “Boys Will Be Girls”.
Reactions to these videos? Favorite YouTube channel? Recommendations? Tell me about it! Happy YouTubing!